H2 Interactive announced that the Gothic horror-style horizontal action RPG game "Blood Stain: Ritual of the Night" (Red Mark: Ritual of the Night) Switch Traditional Chinese version and PS4 Traditional Chinese version of "Blood Stain: Ritual of the Night" PS4 were officially launched today (June 25).
The game was created by the famous Godfather of the Galaxy Devil City Game Type and the legendary producer, Shirayama. The music is composed by renowned composer Shinji Yamamoto and Yamada Yifa. Blood Stain: Night Ritual is a modern horizontal action RPG game. It not only serves fans who have long loved 50 Lan's works, but also attracts new players to understand his classic works. Everything in Bloodstain: The Ritual of the Night has fine 3D details and is presented in a 2D horizontal environment, which also changes with the player's playing progress. In the game, there are the largest maps ever made in 50 Lan's career, which bring more fun for players to explore.
* Width and depth coexist: unlock runes and abilities, collect, produce or upgrade a variety of weapons and special items to change Miriam's appearance, mix and match various abilities to find the player's own game style.
* Rich repetitive playability: In addition to the huge single player plot and multiple story endings, more than a dozen additional game modes will be added to the game in the form of free updates after the game is released, including online-local cooperation mode, combat mode, roguelike mode,
* BOSS Express mode, fighting mode and nightmare difficulty.
* High-quality 2.5D screen: Everything in Bloodstain: Night Ritual has fine 3D details and is presented in a 2D horizontal environment, which also changes with the player's game progress.
* Multiple optional roles: In addition to the mysterious Miram, there are several playable secret roles waiting for players to discover.
In addition, the PS4 and Swich editions of Bloodstain: Night Ritual will be updated with project updates and Chinese translation updates.