Gaming Headset

The gaming headset is designed for PC/PS3/PS4/XBOX 360/XBOX ONE,which is portable and comfortable,you can listen to music or chat with friends which can help you hear clearer.

Product Details

1,The headset is Compatible with PC/PS3/PS4/XBOX 360/XBOX ONE

2,It helps to enhance game experience when you play games with this headset

3,Earmuffs used with skin-friendly leather material, and super soft Over-ear pads that is more comfortable for long time wear.

Gaming Headset

4,Backlit Working Current:≤110(mA)   Frequency:20-20000(Hz)  Sensibility:-58±3(dB)   Impedance:32(Ω)  Trumpet Diameter:40(Φmm)  Distortion Rate:0.8(%)    

5,Material:High quality ABS

6,Cable Length:3.5M

7,Packing Included:1*wired gaming headphone(3.5mm jack+USB Port)    1*3.5mm male to male audio splitter   1* 3.5mm male to female audio splitter  1*

About samples:

 1) For normal sample, different samples with different roles,about details you can kindly check with us, usually less than 2 pieces is free of charge and customer pay the freight fee
 
 2) Customized sample, customer need pay the sample fee according different finishing
 
 3)  All the samples charge will be returned once order placed
 

 About payment terms:
 
 1) We can accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, West Union
 
 2) 30% deposit first and the rest 70% before shipping

 
 
About shipping:


We can ship goods with many different way: Ocean, Air, if less quantity, we often use express : DHL, FEDEX,UPS
We have our express agent
Customer also can use themselves forwarder and express account


FAQ:
 
Q: Can I print my logo on the product? Can I customized the colors and finish type?
A: Yes, all these can be customized
  
Q: I like the design but want to change the solution, is it workable for you?
A: Yes, it is workable to change the solution as your requests
 
Q: I like the solution/audio but want my own design, is it possible?
A: Yes, we are specialized in doing the ODM/OEM project, so it is highly appreciated
 
Q: I want a different type of packaging, is it possible?
A: Yes, there is stock fee for quantities under 2000 pieces and free of charge above 2000 pieces (based on carton or blister type packing)
 
Q: I want samples with my own logo, is it possible?
A: Yes it is possible,Small charge will be occurred depending on requirements

  
Why choose us:
  
1) With 19years' professional OEM/ODM manufacturing experience
2) Provide co-operation accurately and timely
3) Produce the product what you want
4) More products with advanced technology
5) Our customers include WALMART, AMAZON, GAMESTOP etc.

6) ISO-9001:2015 and SA8000 factory certificates; CE, RoHS, REACH, PAHs, SCCP, NOM etc products tested.


Hot Tags: gaming headset, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory

Inquiry

You Might Also Like