Nice Dual Charging Base For Xbox One

Xbox One controller double-charging base is the double-charging base designed for the Xbox One controller with our own made battery pack.

Product Details

1.Introduction:

 Xbox One controller can be put into the charging base directly to charge. It can charge two Xbox One controllers at the same time. The double-charging base controls circuits adopting intelligent micro-control technology, there are two LED indicator lights, a red one and a green one. Its structure and appearance are delicate, it is indispensable equipment to game player.

2.Product Picutre:

Charging dock

    3、Product characteristics

3.1 The product adopt intelligent micro-control technology to control circuit

3.2 Transforming effectiveness of the product is more than 90%

3.3 It can charge two Xbox One series controllers with installed TYX-531 battery pack at the same time.

3.4 With two kinds of colour indicator light which is easy to understand

3.5 The structure and appearance is delicate, controller-placed method is convenient.

3.6 It has low power dissipation of standby, save electricity and it is environment friendly.




About samples:

 1) For normal sample, different samples with different roles,about details you can kindly check with us, usually less than 2 pieces is free of charge and customer pay the freight fee
 
 2) Customized sample, customer need pay the sample fee according different finishing
 
 3)  All the samples charge will be returned once order placed
 

 
About payment terms:
 
 1) We can accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, West Union
 
 2) 30% deposit first and the rest 70% before shipping
 

 About shipping:


We can ship goods with many different way: Ocean, Air, if less quantity, we often use express : DHL, FEDEX,UPS
We have our express agent
Customer also can use themselves forwarder and express account

  
Why choose us:
  
1) With 20 
years' professional OEM/ODM manufacturing experience
2) Provide co-operation accurately and timely
3) Produce the product what you want
4) More products with advanced technology
5) Our customers include WALMART, AMAZON, GAMESTOP etc.

6) ISO-9001:2015 and SA8000 factory certificates; CE, RoHS, REACH, PAHs, SCCP, NOM etc products tested.




Hot Tags: nice dual charging base for xbox one, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory

Inquiry

You Might Also Like